• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Quick Days Question

has it been said whether or not days will have a versus mode where u can fight friends in multiplayer?
  2. S

World's Heart Theory

Okay so I was thinking, if the HQ of Org. 13 is "the world that never was" then could that mean that it is a "nobody world? I mean if the heart of someone is absorbed in darkness and the left over body becomes a nobody then could the same be for worlds? And if this is true then could the...
  3. S

"Friends" of Roxas?

Okay all of this is just based off of theory and watching cut scenes but does anyone else think that Roxas had more "friends" in the organization? I mean first of all it seems like Demyx was on friendly terms with him and when he stated "Roxas come back to us", didn't it seem like he wanted...
  4. S

Red, Blue, Yellow

I understand why the color for 358/2 days logo is red but why is the one for BBS blue and the one for coded yellow?
  5. S

More Customization

So I was looking online, trying to find stuff on the customizable weapons in 358/2 days and I found a pic of a new keyblade for Roxas and 2 new guitars(or sitars) for Demyx. But I was wondering how the customization for Luxord, Zexion, and Marluxia would work. Any ideas?
Back