• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

MS paint - Cloud, OC doodles

._. I find that MS Paint is much easier to doodle with, no? It's lacking a whole lot, but it's much easier to maneuver, and practice is limitless :D ...And besides...I wanted a young cloud. Probably like 15 or 16...I doubt he knew what hair gel was at that age XD Anywho: This is messy beyond...
  2. C

Guess who's also a newbie ^^

I'm sure some of you guys saw me post around a little C: but I never got a chance to introduce myself! A cheesy introduction: People call me Tana, and I'm an 18 year-old toddler (anyone up for adoption papers?). I also tend to write lots of fics and whatnot 8 D many in affilliation to FFVII...
  3. C

Fanfiction ► FFVII: Crisis Core - Tragic masquerade

ack. Ignore the title. LOL First things first, this isn't as much a fic as it a telling ^^ I find it kinda sad, actually...it mostly revolves around Zack and Cloud, and the ordeals enshrouding them, and so on. Warning: Tragedy/Angst, but fairly General. Ps: Do point out any typos, because...
  4. C

Just a quick question...

Hey, I just had a small question, concerning a semi-fic that I'm thinking into posting on the fanfics section. It's partly a song-fic, and I wasn't sure if I should post it without asking first. Is it appropriate to be put on here?
  5. C

Name's crim!

These are totally abandoned, and unfinished sketches lol...and, I think it's pretty obvious...eheh ^^;; I have a bad habit of not finishing anything I start.... Anywho! hope you don't mind, but I thought I'd share them - just for now, up until I can work on some actual new ones. Until...
Back