• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Kiana_Ishido

Found the trailer

This detail I haven't been able to see yet. If someone has a screencap to support it, I think it would go over better. Personally, I think the speculation is great, I just like having something solid to speculate about.
  2. Kiana_Ishido

Found the trailer

As much as I would love for my theory to be right, I have to say that I see features of both of them. The trailer impressions are against me as well. It's more than likely Braig, but I'll still wait for the HQ trailer before I say anything for certain.
  3. Kiana_Ishido

Found the trailer

What, no long-winded speech? I'm disappointed in MX :P It would really suck to have Braig back for only two seconds before he's gone again, though.
  4. Kiana_Ishido

Found the trailer

Back to an earlier topic, it sure as heck looks like MX is attacking Braig at the end of the trailer. Why would he do that? Unless he's really that disoriented after his resurrection (if this is set in the current time frame and isn't a flashback).
  5. Kiana_Ishido

Found the trailer

If it is really Aqua, I think it would be more of a subconscious thing for MX than her physically being there. After all, with MX being "resurrected," Terra's heart should be in that body as well. I can imagine him "seeing" Aqua there when he first wakes up, even though it's really Braig.
  6. Kiana_Ishido

Found the trailer

Your second point is the problem with my theory. I admit, it's unlikely that no one would have commented on it in the trailer impressions. To me, it makes sense though. When MX saw who he thought was Aqua, he would have summoned his keyblade. I don't really seeing him doing that if he...
  7. Kiana_Ishido

Found the trailer

Yes. Here's a screencap of before the keyblade summon: And here's after: (sorry they're both so small) They look like two completely different people to me.
  8. Kiana_Ishido

Found the trailer

Is it just me, or does it look like in that last scene where (assumedly) MX is looking around the room, the first person walking towards him is Aqua? Then he lifts up his hand, summons his keyblade, and with the flash from that the figure changes to Braig. The first figure is definitely...
  9. Kiana_Ishido

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread It was an older picture, and it wasn't a page, but it seemed to be the actual person, where information is blocked and you can send friend requests and messages. I'm hoping for the best ^^' Expecting... not the best.
  10. Kiana_Ishido

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Well, I sent a message to (supposedly) Mark Hamill over facebook asking him for confirmation on which character he's going to voice. Hopefully it's not a dud account (as many are). If it is... poop.
  11. Kiana_Ishido

Complete Shounen Gangan Interview!

HEARTSTATION has translated the entire interview from the Shounen Gangan magazine that we caught a snippet of earlier in the week. There's not much new, but it is spoiler free! What kind of existence is the Keyblade? I think the mysteries involving that part are rapidly deepening...
  12. Kiana_Ishido

Birth by Sleep PSP Wallpapers

If anyone has Windows Vista and is having trouble saving the images so that they're an accepted file, use your PSP instead. That's what I had to do ^^'
  13. Kiana_Ishido

VANITAS=XEHANORT! -gasp-

One good thing to point out in support for your theory, though, is Vanitas's name. "Vanitas" roughly translates into "emptiness." Xemnas, Xehanort's nobody, controls "nothingness." Tetsuya Nomura himself stated that he chose Vanitas as the name for this masked character for two reasons: the...
Back