• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Help/Support ► Courting rivalry

If you are really into her, I wouldn't neccessarily say that you have to get rid of her, but you might want to look around yourself, and see if there is someone out there you might connect with more, since that seems to be what she is doing too.
  2. S

Help/Support ► ITT: Milia help

I have some around my eyes, a lot of people in my family do. I've never really gotten rid of them, but just washing my face keeps them from multiplying or getting bigger.
  3. S

Organization XIII

Those are my three favorites too :] I'm quite fond of all of them in general though.
  4. S

UPDATED w/Scan: 358/2 Days - May Release for Japan

I love the fact that Luxord deals with the Queen of Hearts. I just can't see any other Organization member being there. ^^ I'm up for that tea party!
  5. S

Pippin

So for the spring musical my director picked Pippin. I've never heard much about it, and all I know is the basic story line and the main characters. So has anyone seen it/been in it, etc? And do you think its good or bad or extra details on the story line?
  6. S

>SPOILERS< whats ur favorite scene in Re:Com

I love that man. :D
  7. S

Who did you have the most fun fighting?

Saix. I don't know why. There was just something about that fight that I really liked. The final Xemnas was a good one too, mainly because of the accomplishment I felt when I beat him. I haven't gotten too far in Re:COM yet, so this will probably change XD
  8. S

Help/Support ► Life....

Like some others have said, I think that your mother is afraid of losing you, but by acting the way you said she does, it looks like she is only pushing you away more. You might have to sit her down and have a serious, calm talk with her. But if you're afraid to do it alone, rally in some...
  9. S

Help/Support ► Are my parents splitting up?

I had a similar situation recently, though I did not have the inconvience of the whole counseling part. My parents officially told me that they were getting divorced December of last year. It was a hard blow to me, because they had hidden their fighting and problems so well I didn't see it...
Back