• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

bbs other keyblades?

My thought on the subject: Keychains will be available, but they will affect each character's Keyblade differently (ex: Terra's keyblades will always be thick-ish , but Ven's will always be in that Backwards position)
  2. H

Marluxia - One of the Most Powerful Threats to Org. XIII

Marluxia is a Reaper (hence the sythe), the flowers are a guise of how evil he truly is (the rose's beauty hides it's deadly thorns) he was a menacing being and Xemnas sent him to care for CO unknowingly (or DID he) that Marluxia was plotting against him....
  3. H

Level 99 Roxas

problem: none of Sora's finishers will be given, cuz Roxas T-stances when you try to use them...
  4. H

Terra Keyblade Replica

does anyone know where I can find one to buy or a simple/cost effective way to make it?.....sorry if this is in the wrong area, but I must know!
  5. H

Stuck on an "impossible" boss

Post in here and the name of that boss, Mine is Kurt Zisa....that EVIL...6 armed....thing...
  6. H

KH2FM+ English? Play-Asia?

sooo.... in order to play KH2fm+ on an US PS2, you need this swap magic thing?....Is it dangerous for your PS2?
Back