• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Something that surprises me

oh, cool, that's true ;p but I think you're overestimating marluxia a little, he was only controling namine cause he wanted sora's keyblade ;p
  2. L

Something that surprises me

ok, wait, sora's greatest opponent? excuse me, but i think he is a F***ing piece of cake (proud mode level 60) seriously, what's up with everybody having trouble with COM? I beat Axel, larxene, vexen and riku's copy without healing in sora's story .-. just make a deck with a bunch of sonic...
  3. L

Xion idea ((Oh, but there's a twist...))

nice but... what do you mean by "nobody remember xion"? and xion was introduced to organization XIII, how can she be a dream? riku saw her too, and he looked pretty surprised when he saw her face for the first time, maybe because she was with kairi's look. This supports your theory about...
  4. L

RE:COM on PROUD

Re: COM on PROUD the first time I played was on proud mode: Sora:lvl 61/24:13 hours/3 days playng Riku:lvl 41/12:31/2 days
  5. L

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread I simple made those 2: heartless deck:aero's and blitz with a hi-potion ( 3 cure's) and had no problem against heartless boss deck:sonic blade's with strong physical cards, some itens (2 hi potion or elixir), some cure, 5 0's and wiped the floor...
  6. L

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread you should put more 0's on your deck, they can be really usefull, if you dont have enough CP I sugest: a)level up and choose CP (duh) b)remake the entire deck I suggest making a least 2: one for bosses and one for heartless the boss deck should...
  7. L

Xion Existence

thanks, I have read the another report but I forgot about namine's creation confirmation XD
  8. L

Xion Existence

Well, I’ve come to a crazy theory about the creation of Xion and Namine:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> Beginning with Namine: I think she was created when kairi's heart went into Sora.<o:p></o:p> The proof: Namine said on CoM...
Back