• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Sora's Official Height?

Lol its contageous! lol :). Most 15 year olds are under the 5'7 mark. others are barely over 5ft. that being isnce 1980 to today. even in the US. The most common height in the west coast is 5'7 for males. And 5'2 for females aged 17 and over. KH Sora was 2 in shorter than 15 year old Riku...
  2. R

Sora's Official Height?

No Yuffie is still taller than Sora lol. she looks down on him, and shes 5'2. Im interested in characters heights, especially when people give out odd heights like 5'6 and 5'10. He gives a short appearance. How tall do you guys think Goku, Gohan, Vegeta are? Goku= 170cm(5'7) Gohan=...
  3. R

Sora's Official Height?

Because they're fully grown men. They're more filled in(meaning) They are supposed to appear longer and larger than the teenage characters. Again, as i said before, a 15 year old doesnt always have to be the average height so early. Most 15 year olds for the past 18 years haven't been that...
  4. R

Sora's Official Height?

Nah, its the Hair. Like i said before in other posts, Cloud is 5'7 and Squall is 5'8. Girls grow faster than boys in the beggining. and Boys do have til 22 til they are done growing. Lots of guys around the world are under 5'6 especially in the US. And Soras head(Not counting the hair) comes...
  5. R

Sora's Official Height?

Alot of teenagers do look really young. When i saw them, i saw teenagers, not 10 year olds. If they are based on Asian Race, then they would look young. Asian people actually have fair and soft skin compared to most. Yuffie is also 5'2 and still taller than Sora.
  6. R

Sora's Official Height?

Like i said, Goofy is 4'5 and only slightly shorter than Sora. But CLoud is 5'7 and is a head taller. Sephiroth is 6'0 and a whole shoulder taller. That would make Riku 5'8. They're only 15. most 15 year olds from 1990 to today are usually under 5'5. I wasn't, i was about 5'11. 6'2 now :D...
  7. R

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

The greatest disappointment for me was that the game and the villians didnt last long. We could of had more scenes with ORg13
  8. R

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

The greatest disappointment for me was that the game and the villians didnt last long. We could of had more scenes with ORg13
  9. R

I made sea salt ice-cream =D

Mmm i think ill make it for Auckgeddon next year and give em away :)
  10. R

Sora's Official Height?

Because i wanted to set it straight. Sora is 5'0 and Riku 5'8. Riku is a chin taller than Sora. If sora was 5'6 and Riku 6'0, then Sora would be upto Riku's nose. Cloud is 5'7 and he is a head taller than Sora. Squall is 5'8 and a head taller. Sephiroth is 6'0 and is more than a shoulder...
  11. R

Sora's Official Height?

Umm no way is Sora 5'7 or near that. In the first game i'd say he was 4'9. and KH2 he'd be 5'0-5'1, He's only slightly taller than Goofy is and Goofy emasured 4'5 on Michy mousce clubhouse(3 year old bossy Niece lol). So Sora would still be a little boy. Cloud is a head taller aswell as...
Back