• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

The new secret ending could take place in the realm of darkness

I've seen a lot of people say that they think the new secret ending takes place in alternate universe, but I don't. I actually believe that they are in the realm of darkness. Think about it, look at how the place looks after the UEM blasts the sky and how everything looks. Then compare that...
  2. R

Mickey's involvment in the new secret ending

This theory sound kinda convaluted and stupid but hey I thought it sounds like a good idea to throw out there. As for Mickey's involvment, this has me confused. Because Nomura said the secret ending takes place in the past but you could think of it as teh future or something to that extent...
  3. R

Something confusing me from the new trailer *Spoiler I guess but not really if you*

I just got watching the new trailer and noticed something wierd. And to start off no I don't have a link to the so deal with it, so just pause the trailer when I say. With about 4 seconds left to go in the trailer I noticed Sora standing on another stained glass floor, only this floor has...
  4. R

Advent Children Rocks

I reccomend that you all try and see that movie as quickly as you can because it is incredible. I won't spoil it for anyone, you all must see the greatness that is Final Fantasy: Advent Children!
Back