• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Aqua

I kinda had the impression it was just magic being amplified by the Keyblades power, but ya never know.
  2. B

The "Holy shit that trailer made me pumped for BBS" Thread

It looks amazing. I loved Ventus riding around on his Keyblade in Deep Space just like the Lingering Spirit did in his fight in KHII FM. Plus the gathering place is awesome, as well as Vanitas's keyblade.
  3. B

What enemy frustrates you the most?

I find the bosses in Neverland irratating. They are so hard to hit because they fly so fast and you have to keep up with them, or ahead of them and.... uh, my god. The Emerald Serenade pisses me off too, especially in Neverland. Man I really hate Neverland.
  4. B

Sora's fighting style theory.

Re: Sora's fighting stlye theory. I doubt it. Its very unlikely it will have anything to do with his fighting style. Any speed you think resembles anything... speed is kind of a vague concept. Speed, meh, might be a coincedence. But the thing is you really have no solid proof, you have some...
  5. B

Missing Characters in BBS?

From what I've seen I think BBS will stick closer to the disney stories than before, but that is probably because Terra, Ventus, and Aqua are probably more skilled in, as King Triton puts it, "Not meddling in the affairs of other worlds." I also wonder if, as a slap in the face to Sora, the...
  6. B

BBS Theory

I know I've never posted so I don't know if anyone has thought of this idea before... but I was thinking.... Do you remember when Xemnas talks to Roxas at the beggining of KH2? He says, "I've been to see him. He looks a lot like you." And we also know that Xemnas talks to the empty armor and...
Back