• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

dark night theory

ok maybe i did mess up on the first part, but what i think the reason is for the lost memories, is i think that once he got to posses his body he had a chance to control all his power that terra used before he starts to use the powers of darkness and than maybe he used the power to erase all of...
  2. H

dark night theory

well i think that maybe Terra was suppressing the darkness inside him to keep his heart pure and when he was close to defeat he couldn't hold it in anymore and it released it letting it give him more power and most likely it made his heart weak enough for anything from the darkness to take over...
  3. H

dark night theory

well sort of to me, i dont think possession, i think its replacing, he might have sealed up terra spirit and heart and replaced it for his own to keep living, but yea your right possession
  4. H

dark night theory

just like they said, heartless never existed, but i wanted to say something, do u think that maybe when terra maybe had the power of darkness and he used it he made his heart weak and xehanort might have jumped into his body to survive after seeing his power, this is just something thats been...
  5. H

Xion existence legacy

well i sort of want to throw this in here, what if xion isnt a nobody or anything, maybe shes doing what riku and the king did or maybe shes could be part of the keyblade like maybe she was created when the keyblade was, im just throwing this in here, this isnt my theory its my cousin's, she...
  6. H

Something i notices about the DS.

what if hes talking about terra thought, just because they show the DS during the point he said it, dosent mean he means him/her lol
  7. H

Unbirth Theory... Maybe

im not saying that he would lie, well ok i am, but i think he would do it to throw people off focus so when the game comes out it will surprise everyone on what they see, all im trying to say is for everyone to keep a open mind, just because nomura says something about it, doesnt mean u have to...
  8. H

Unbirth Theory... Maybe

even if u guys say that nobody and heartless didn't exist and even if nomura says they didn't, doesnt mean it can be true or false, because nomura could pretty much say these things to throw people off to make sure they dont figure it out till the game come out, for me i say in between, i think...
Back