• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Why is he 'DiZ'?

So, why is AtW's disguise name DiZ? Does it involve anything in the story, or is it just because Disney wanted to be mentioned somewhere? (DiZ-ney. lol.)
  2. R

YouTube Musicians!

I LOVE YouTube musicians. They're what I listen to most. AJ Rafael is my biggest inspiration in music :) Please tell me someone else likes YouTubers :)
  3. R

Destiny Islands Cutscene (Confused)

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Zexion And Roxas At DESTINY ISLANDS CUTSCENE With Xion So what does this actually mean? I get that the real version of this cutscene is in Re:CoM, (is say Re: because it looks almost the same as the one in the re-release) where Zexion is trying to persuade...
  4. R

Reverse TAV Symbol in TWTNW?

So, exploring TWTNW, you will find a somewhat upside-down version of the TAV/Keyblade Chaser symbol in The Path of Ruin and Creation. Does this have to do with Xemnas? (since he talks to Aqua in the Room of Sleep.)
  5. R

Namine changes size?

I've been confused about this lately. Since Nobodies stay the appearance (height & what not) they were when they became a heartless/nobody, why is Namine different sizes in CoM & KH2? Either: 1) GBA graphics are wierd (but I have a RE:CoM pic of her, and she is the same size as KH1 Sora in it)...
  6. R

Princesses Of Heart [Question]

So, since when the Princesses of Heart lose their hearts, they ONLY form Nobodies. So what are the the Nobodies of the other 6? (besides Kairi)
  7. R

MapleStory?

Who here plays MapleStory? xD :thumbup:
  8. R

Hai :)

What up people?:blush: I is Ramenz, new to the forums but a long time visitor to the khinsider website :)
Back