• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Xion is Aqua's Nobody?

The true translation of Oni, is a demon of the sea in japanese, but in the main language the japanese call the sea oni. As they can call demon oni maybe (didn't know this but why not...) I didn't have the link to the page i saw the name of Aqua (Oni). That was with the first revelation of the...
  2. A

Xion is Aqua's Nobody?

Hi guys! Like i said around a lot of forums now, Xion is no more a mysteries. Yes, yes ^^! In fact Xion is the nobody of Aqua, and she is the 14th member of The organization (see the trailer). But as the members of the organisation and the name's rule with the X, Xion have this rule. In...
  3. A

Xion.....thought?

Yes all you said was correct. But as you said, Xion, Roxas, and Naminé aren't common nobodies, we made the point on Naminé. But for Xion and Roxas the uncommon fact is that they can wield a Key blade. The screenshots from many scans of 358/2 days prove it. The nobodies of Sora and Aqua can wield...
  4. A

Xion.....thought?

You are wrong, if you read the secret Ansem report Naminé was an exception, because she was the nobody of kairi, but with the heart of Sora (remenber ^^). That was explain by ansem in the report in kh2. That's why Naminé doesn't have an X because she was not totally an common nobody. That's why...
  5. A

Xion.....thought?

It was fun to look to all your posts guys ^^. But i will make the point on Xion. Some of you just forgot some details about nobodys, didn't they have a name with an X in him, refer to the name of the man who has lost his heart:toungesmile:? (exemple: Sora = R O X A S). Don't understand where i...
Back