• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Conversation DiZ & Roxas

I don't understand these sentences: DiZ is saying he's needing Sora for destroying the Organization. By telling Roxas he's needing someone who can go to the Realm of Light and stop the Org. But Roxas can do that right (What I've remembered:E ) I thought Nobodies could travel to the Realm...
  2. T

Element of Xion

I don't know if this has been asked before or is already said. But what kind of element has Xion. I mean Xemnas has Nothingness, Axel Fire, Roxas Light & etc. Would she have also Light because she wields The Keyblade too? Or doesn't she have an element at all. And what kind of element would you...
  3. T

Conversation Maleficent

This sound's really stupid I guess:o but after you locked the Keyhole from Tarzan's World and won of Clayton you'll see a scene of Maleficent and the other villains Jafar etc. Then they're saying this: ''What drew the Heartless to that world" "The hunter lured them'' "It was his lust for power...
  4. T

Chains of Memories questions

I have 2 questions (I've never played KH CoM so this can be very stupid questions:o): 1) What was the ''thing'' Sora needed & what was the thing Sora had to give up? In the beginning you see a mysterious guy (Marluxia?) who is telling Sora ahead (Castle Oblivion) is something he needs, but to...
  5. T

''The Secret Door''&''Secret Man''

I have a question What is behind the door in the Secret Cave of Destiny Islands? And the man who's apearing in there who's that? Wasn't it Ansem (= Xehanort's Heartless), I forgot about that. But what is lying beyond that door?
  6. T

TAV's symbol?

I don't know if this is ever been said before. But did someone noticed the symbols that Terra, Aqua & Ven ahve wearing on theri clothes: What would they mean? A symbol for them, their master? Or just confedence? Would it mean something usefull or useless?
  7. T

Boss Battles

In BBS would Castle Of Dreams (Cinderlella) have Lady Tremaine as Boss. Because it would look funny if she's fighting,o you see Terra fighting an old grandma, who's getting almost a heart-attack:toungesmile: Or will she be replaced by a Unbirth or what? (like Gaston is replaced in Beast's Castle...
  8. T

Kingdom Hearts...

(I'm new don't take to hard on mee^^) It's maybe a stupid question, but... Does Kingdom Hearts lays within The Realm Of Darkness? And if the answer is YES how could there be light (the light that has killed Xehanort's heartless)? And in the end of KH1 where King Mickey & Riku in Kingdom Hearts...
  9. T

Kingdom Hearts

(I'm new don't take to hard on mee^^) It's maybe a stupid question, but... Does Kingdom Hearts lays within The Realm Of Darkness? And if the answer is YES how could there be light (the light that has killed Xehanort's heartless)? And in the end of KH1 where King Mickey & Riku in Kingdom...
  10. T

Change ''Ranks''?

It's maybe a stupid question but, how do you change your ''Ranks''? Or when does it change? I mean that stuff with: Ruler Of Light, Disney Warrior, Keyblade Novice, Rebel, Court Mage, Twilight Knight or Warrior Of Darkness. At the moment I'm a Heartless, I think that's the lowest ''Rank''?
  11. T

Keyblade Wielders?

Hello everybody, I have a question, maybe it's a stupid question. But why can Riku, Mickey & Kairi wield the Keyblade?? Because Sora is the Keyblade Wielder I found it weird that R,M & K can wield the Keyblade too. I do understand why Roxas can wield him, because he's Sora's nobody, but not why...
Back