• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Why Kairi -can- have two Nobodies

This could be true. I really think so.
  2. K

Haley Joel Osment.....

As long as he (voice) acts well, what does it matter? off/ You know what would be cool? A possibility to select between English and Japanese voices. n__n
  3. K

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

The worlds were too small and short, and they all had the same pattern. It was also way too easy. When I first got the game, I beat it in 5 days, playing 8 hours a day (If any of you wonder how that is possible, I was sick and had nothing else to do). The biggest disappointment was Atlantica...
  4. K

Will Re:Chain of Memories Hit Europe?

I thought the GBA game was a joke. HONESTLY. That's why I didn't buy it in the first place, though I regret it now.
  5. K

Why Terra is most likely Xehanort

lol. :D
  6. K

Why Terra is most likely Xehanort

Being taken over by Darkness is not the same as losing your heart. E: so many people got ahead of me and said that. And if Terra is Xehanort, why would he keep repeating his name over and over and over? Is he insane? o_O
  7. K

But why would he make an European version if everyone just keeps importing from US?
  8. K

I don't think so. Sorry all, but I just think it's impossible.
  9. K

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

I'd like to read Zexion Reports, too.
  10. K

a piece of kh 358/2 Days news in the world!

Why does she have to look so much like Kairi? It annoys me so.
  11. K

name changes

Well, what about Demyx? Myde? Dyme?
Back