• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Shadow Hearts: Covenant

Who played this game? IMO this is one of the PS2's top games, but barely any people seem to have played it, which is a shame. The characters were funny and each had their own disinct personality, and the game was also pretty funny, Joachim was just pure hilarious for me ^_^, as were the Soul...
  2. W

OK I'm new to this site (hello everyone!), and I'm just wondering what "Rep Power" is, and more specifiically, what affects it ie. what makes it go up and down. Don't worry I'm not asking this becuase I'm on the verge of becoming a rep power whore :nahnah:, I'm just curious becuase I've...
  3. W

Would you have prefered the game to be harder?

IMO the only real fault with KH2 was the difficulty. Even on Proud Mode, you could get away with never really using magic, save for a rare few times, and bacially just mashing X everytime enemies appear. Also, I think the "Reaction" commands really should be about "reaction", eg. not just...
Back