• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

BBS problem: End game character

Hey one thing we agree on!!!. No worrys mate.
  2. S

Yes exactly that was my theory. Thankyou. And we like to argue simply because A FORUM IS WERE YOU ARGUE AND SHOW YOUR OPINION. By the way how can i argue and you not. It takes 2 people to argue
  3. S

are you still going to enjoy it

Yes because it has heaps of cool features like multiplayer
  4. S

That was my only one.Thats my theory either that or not the dificulty thing and just choosing a character
  5. S

I said changing characters at the start of the game and playing the game in a different perspective NOT WHAT YOU SAID.
  6. S

OK lets get this straight your theory is that you will be able to change characters through the game right?
  7. S

NOT EVERONE HAS PLAYED SONIC RIVALS FOR GODNESS SAKE. Stop going on about it
  8. S

That was your theory not mine!
  9. S

Well your way is different then my way.
  10. S

I mean in three senarois is that you start as terra and you are terra all the way through the game and then at the last battle you mmeet up with Ven and Aqua.Same with the other characters. Start with them and then end with them
  11. S

They didnt. I think 3 senarios would be awesome
  12. S

Does that mean in the actual game you get to use all of them.
  13. S

As i said you didnt have a choice in being Kairi or riku or mickey in KH2 or 1 and its a good way to incorporate the characters. If you wanted to be aqua practise and then nyou should be able to play as her.Your oppinions though.
  14. S

Suppose its your opinion on it but i think it would make the game more fun. It would make the game more popular oo.
  15. S

Well the pros are there will be like 3 games in one.If you mwant to play as aqua you would just have to trainIts better then not having a choice like in KH1 and 2 . I think it would work
  16. S

Most likely plable characters Terra Aqua Ven Mickey im not sure about If i would chose a senario i would chose being ven.He looks like the best. Maybe who you are is the dificulty 0f the game eg Terra=easy Ven=Medium Aqua=hard
  17. S

BBS Keyblade Names

Terra= Dark memories Nobody has a clue!!!!
  18. S

My Ven theory

i just wanna stop arguing so i dont get banned
  19. S

My Ven theory

whatever. I dont want post counts. There is a time when it just gos too far.
  20. S

My Ven theory

I just stick with what i think. Let me tell you would need hard hard evidence to turn sides
Back