• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Trinity Reports

Are the Trinity Reports in Birth By Sleep the equivalent to the Ansem Reports from the main series? I really liked them because they added depth to the story.
  2. I

Trinity Reports

Are the Trinity Reports in Birth By Sleep the equivalent of the Ansem reports from the main series? I always liked them because they added so much depth.
  3. I

Xehanort and the door

I was just curious wether or not Birth By Sleep is supposed to answer how Xehanort opened the door underneat the radian garden castle. Did Nomura talk about this particular point at all?
  4. I

The Origins of the keyblade?

Okay Birth By Sleep is supposed to answer a lot of loose questions about the keyblade right? Well my big question is where did the first keyblade originally come from? Do you think we will find out in Birth By sleep?
  5. I

Help/Support ► PSPs on Ebay

Hey Everyone, I want to get a PSP off of ebay, but I never know if I can trust the seller or not. Does anyone have any tips or know of any realiable sellers on ebay? Any help will be greatly appreciated, Thank You :)
Back