• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Birth By Sleep Special edition confirmed for over 12 countries!

Hey, you forgot to add UK and France... YOU SCARED ME WHEN THEY WEREN'T ON THE LIST!
  2. P

BBS collectors edition in Germany

Oh i'm sorry, who STILL hasn't recieved RE:CoM? Oh yeah, i think that would be us... Of course NA would get a special edition, it just hasn't been released information yet. So ssh whining!
  3. P

Axel Side Story.

Right, i've just finished 358/2 Days. YES! JUST FINISHED!:embarassed: And i have been ikipedia-ing parts of the plot i haven't fully understood. On the Kingdom Hearts Wikia, it gives a lot of information that isn't said anywhere in the game such as: In KH2, Axel was threatened by Xaldin and...
  4. P

358/2 DAYS Speculation

Are you joking? You think this is a theory? :sneaky:
  5. P

BBS - Only 7 Worlds??

Alice HAS to be born though because Malificient (=S) is looking for the Princesses with Terra. But i understand it if she wasn't cos she is like 10!
  6. P

BBS - Only 7 Worlds??

I like more worlds because then it envolves more peoples favourites. Although i like the 3 new worlds!
  7. P

BBS - Only 7 Worlds??

Well. My guesses are that we can only go in the 7 Princess' Worlds e.g. Agrabah Wonderland Beasts Castle Sleeping Beautys Castle Cinerella-land (=S) Snow White World (=D) Destiny Islands. Only four of these worlds have been shown in the pictures but it kind of makes sense seen as the story...
  8. P

Not sure if anyone knew this but

Thats like saying, 'Do you know Sora is capable of jumping!' It is quite pointless...
  9. P

The Unbirth Symbol...

Ooooooh! That looks weird. But what does that crown mean...?
  10. P

The Unbirth Symbol...

Well, this is my theory on what it is. If we think back to Day 6 with Roxas in KHII, Roxas (when he's in the old mansion) draws on a table with a crayon. Personally, i dont understand why but there are three circles. One of the circles has the Heartless symbol, one of the circles has the...
Back