• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. UnbirthGeneral

Jelly Ball may have been...

The data install is only for if you have the UMD. It installs a portion of the games data onto your memory stick so the game runs faster since data on a memory stick loads faster than off the UMD. If you have an ISO the entire game is on your memory stick so data install is pointless.
  2. UnbirthGeneral

princesses of hearts

AFAIK the princesses are a red herring. They're only there because MX is after KH (which he gets the X-Blade for anyway) and because SW, Cinderella, and Aurora were the last three whose worlds hadn't been explored. As for MX's keyblade, I have no idea.
  3. UnbirthGeneral

I think terra is xehanort!

I was thinking about it and maybe MX's heart went into Terra to make Xehanort. Then when Xehanort became a heartless it was MX's heart that became Ansem SoD, but Terra's body that became Xemnas. Perhaps Terra's heart became the LS. It would explain why Ansem SoD has more similarities to MX but...
  4. UnbirthGeneral

Who is Vanitas?

What do we know about Vanitas? He has to be a doppelganger of an already existing character because otherwise there is no point in hiding his face. Unfortunately, none of the original characters to date have bushy eyebrows. Regardless, I still believe he looks like Ven. There's plenty of...
  5. UnbirthGeneral

New Famitsu Scans

You have a point. "Grandmother" could just be a translation on "Obaa-san" which in Japanese not only means "grandmother" but is also a way of adressing an elderly woman. Like how we say "gramps" to an old man even if he's not literally our grandfather.
  6. UnbirthGeneral

Vanitas is Xehanort (from KHII)

Riku did. But seriously, I think that Vanitas is only indirectly connected to Xehanort throught MX.
  7. UnbirthGeneral

Vanitas is Xehanort (from KHII)

I think you're getting the timeline confused. BBS takes place 10 years before KH1. The Heartless were created 9 years before KH1. That's a 1 year period for Vanitas to become Xehanort especially if Vanitas is 15ish and Xehanort is 30ish. Not that there isn't a connection but I don't see it...
Back