• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Enchanted Dominion Battle Music Preview

May I ask, what program did you use? o_o;
  2. R

Real Life Axel

Axel's hair goes on in back and short eyebrows Bill looks like he never tried to learn how to use a toaster (and for his eyebrows? fffft) >_> so... yeah. Axel dosen't looks like Bill.
  3. R

Something i notices about the DS.

no one actually confimed he talked about the DS, still, who knows, it's a suit. if you'll wear a huge teddy bear suit, will it make you a teddy? hell no.
  4. R

Something i notices about the DS.

We all watched the TGS 2007 for BBS trailer, right? YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep TGS 2007 Trailer in ENGLISH any way there's a link. So anyway, i've noticed something about the DS. SOOO, yeah - look at the shoulders, body shape and legs. Isn't it a girlish body shape? i might be...
  5. R

KH Anime? (no, not the video from YouTube)

I was looking for old posts at the home pages of khinsider, and then i've found something about KH Anime. That a japanese blog said that theyre working on kh anime, and it'll come somewhere in 2008. The post was from 2006... o_O So i was wondering. Sorry i can't find the post, THEY ARE SO MANY...
  6. R

Axel's true name?

Well, sorry ._. But still is there any apperence of his true form?
  7. R

Axel's true name?

Hello, kinda new here. So, I was wodering if 358/2 talks about the realationship between Roxas and Axel, and about the thing that they are nobodies or something like that, There is any chance that will be a part of the game that will talk about Axel? or even other members of the organization...
Back