• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Xion at Twilight Thorn Battle?!?!

I've always wondered about the two boss Nobodies we've seen. The one Marluxia summoned and Twilight Thorn. It's an interesting theory. I wonder what makes these Nobodies so special though...
  2. R

The Identities of Organization XIII and Xion

This is definitely an interesting theory considering the conception of Namine and Roxas.
  3. R

A Meaning Behind "Unbirth"

We'll just have to wait I guess. Another residence I would like to learn about is where magic comes from. I think it's the soul. You know how when you are playing in the Underworld in KH2 and those wisps appear and you strike them and they drop bubbles. Nobodies primarily drop those bubbles as...
  4. R

aqua is xion.

What do you think ION would mean then?
  5. R

A Meaning Behind "Unbirth"

If you are to consider this theory. I would have considered where the memories reside first off. Do they lie in the heart, the soul, or the body? We have no idea yet really, but the nobodies that didn't retain their human forms lost all their memories and they had the body and soul part. Sora...
  6. R

Who thinks Birth by Sleep Should...

I'm sure they will have new movements to make up for this. Like maybe if you double press the analog in a direction it will dash or something along that line.
  7. R

Why does Ven look almost exactly like Roxas

Nomura's even claimed that is the main mystery and the reason for a lot of the game. = =
  8. R

Lingering Sentiment's Keyblade forms?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uZuSe8Ymv3Q&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uZuSe8Ymv3Q&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true"...
  9. R

Theory about connections to present KH.

I have been thinking about all the things that involve the princesses of heart and the way the first game was. I am assuming BBS will have a lot to do with Kairi now that it has been said that Master Xehanort is after the 7 princesses of heart. Not to mention if it was ten years back it might...
  10. R

who is this man?

That could possibly mean you play as Riku. Riku wore an outfit to infiltrate the org 13 right? Maybe that means more than we think. Just an idea, not much credibility. I think it's Riku in the form of Ansem. Almost entirely because of the size of the figure. IT'S REALLY TALL! Like Riku was in...
Back