• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Anyone good at Xemnas?

Would anyone like to Audition for Xemnas in an Upcoming KH Flash? If you would like to find out more Info, or Audition, Please PM Me!
  2. K

Marluxia

Marluxia's awesome!!! he's ma fav character in the WHOLE OF KH. He has my fav element flowers (nature reli) 11 is my fav number and my best friend likes pink (lol he's mad) also i took a quiz and I was Marluxia yay. I was gonna buy the scythe and coat but dunno my measurements lol
  3. K

Re:com in europe?

Re: com in europe? I tried to order it from GameStop and they say that you are allowed to order it overseas so I've ordered mine. (I've got a GameStop where I live also so maybe all the GameStops worldwide are getting them hopefully :thumbup:
  4. K

GameStop's New Bonus Offer for Re:CoM

I've just say that GameStop has added a special offer for the Re:Chain of Memories for NA. If you reserve Re:Chain of Memories you will receive Limited Edition Character Cards. Gamestop.com - Buy Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories - Playstation 2 Hope this information helped you in anyway.
  5. K

When are the exact times "Scent of Silenced played in CoM/ Re:CoM

Those weren't all the answers heres them all now, type in KHComplete on youtube to see all the videos from Kingdom Hearts series *Soon* and wehre they are all played in the games, hope all these answers are good to you if you have any other songs from chain of memories you need to know where...
  6. K

no, sorry your were right the first time, i need to know WHEN it was played in KH CoM if you know any times it will help big , thanks
  7. K

Thank you for your advice and i've looked around the entore fk bids for re com and its not their all i know that it's somewhere between Neverland and Hollow Bastion? would u know any times you heard of it evenm just one it'll help get me started, thanks
  8. K

Everyone its ok I've solved it myself its Sora Mode: 1. Traverse Town (Key to Truth) - Sad Theme for Aerith 2. Atlantica (Key to Guidance) - Sad Theme for Ariel 3. Neverland (Key to Guidance) - Sad Theme between Peter Pan & Wendy 4. Hollow Bastion (Introduction, Key to Beginning & Key to...
Back