• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B@con

Dream Drop Distance Demo Out Now!

All those neon-like colours and all this purple and pink... it makes my eyes bleed! The kupo happened to KingdomHearts? I knew it would look more "colourfull" than previous entries because of the trailers I saw and stuff but this is...
  2. B@con

[BBS] Ventus wields the Souleater !

Omg! I just recognized something guys! It's christmas and maybe it's kind of a present by fate that I recognized this just now :D Anyway, here is what I found out: Ventus is weilding the SoulEater in BBS Remember in the FIRST Secret Ending of the original KH2, TAV were shown, each one...
  3. B@con

[BBS] Another Ventus X Sora connection

nothing really special and I dont know if this was posted before but I didnt read anything about it, so here I go. Did anyone notice that Vens jacket is black on the left side? Maybe as black as Soras outfit in KH 2? Does anyone see a little connection here? Maybe it's a hint of Ven...
  4. B@con

Olympus World Cut?

I really hope not. It would make sense for the specific story of the world. You would meet Hercules and Phil, and Herc is still in BECOMING a hero. He would be that teenager Herc from the TV-Series and the actual movie. At last that's what I think. Oh, and I was pretty pissed when I realized...
  5. B@con

Something I wish they would have done in KH2

I think they left the Trinitymarks out because they are somehow stupid. Don't get me wrong, I loved them, and I missed them in KH2 too, just like you did. But when you think about it, why has Sora to climb on Donalds and Goofys shoulders just to get higher? Later in the game he can jump really...
  6. B@con

what are the old org members doing?

Back to topic: I think Eleaus and Dilan are guarding the gates of "Ansem the wise"s Castle, the actual HollowBastion Castle (from KH 1, not the one in KH2. Though I'm still not sure if it's the same castle and it's just like the back from it, or it's a totally different one). Ansem lived...
  7. B@con

... Twilight Thorn?...

it's just fucking Roxas himself. His "Organization Member-self". When Sora fought against the giant Heartless at the beginning in KH1, it was created form his shadow. You can see this in the cutscene. Because that "world" is the world inside his heart, he fought against is own darkness in his...
  8. B@con

bbs xehanort is a nobody.

like said before, they didnt exist. And tell me something, if Xehanort is his NODODY, than how is a Nobody able to have Heartless (KH 1) AND ANOTHER Nobody (KH2) ???? This doesnt make any sense buddy, but nice try ^^
  9. B@con

Logical Unbirth Theory

Don't know if this was said before :confused: but it just came up to my mind recently. Could it not just be that Unbirths are created by lost memories? At last that's what I'm thinking. Since CoM we know how important memories are for the heart and that those two have a big connection and...
  10. B@con

Just another Xion Theory.

in this forum, there are so many stupid bungholes who are childish and just stupid, who are just specualting or saying things without proofs or ANYTHING of a reason that their theory is true -_- but, to be honest, what you wrote finally made sense again ^^ finally a user who had a GOOD idea...
  11. B@con

Drawing of Xion from Someone at TGS. *Spoilers, I guess*

she looks so damn like Kair. Freaking Noody,though I wonder how her existence is possible after all... Kairi CAN'T have a nobody in the normal ways... and... well... already Namine and so on... *confused*i
  12. B@con

How did you find out about Kingdom Hearts?

I was 13 I think (over 5 years has passed since then and I still love all of the KH Games ^^) I started to play all the PS One/2 Final Fantasy Titles on my PS 2, cause I was too stupid to understand everything when I was younger (I havent played Final Fantasy on my own since then. I just...
  13. B@con

BIRTH BY SLEEP BREAKTHROUGH!!!!

yup, nice Ideas, look at my theorie, maybe you find some adds to yours ^^ http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/110747-bbs-analysis-never-readed-any-other-before.html#post3154572
  14. B@con

Xion at Twilight Thorn Battle?!?!

like Riku-Keyblade said, it was Roxas himself. His dark side, his Organization member self. Just like Sora fought against his Shadow in KH 1 Roxas fought against his dark side, because he has no heart, he couldnt fight against the darkness in his heart. thats why he fought against his old "bad"...
  15. B@con

who is this man?

I also think it could be DIZ. Because Mickey said in KH 2 that he found him nearly. Maybe it is DIZ in an Org. Cloak and Mickey pulls out his Keyblade to give proof that it's him. After all the first Ansem Report in KH 1 was the only one who was written by Ansem.
  16. B@con

Secret Ending in HD

hey gusy, I found on youtube the secret ending BBS in HD quality! its really great! it looks evev more cooler in HD than in SD ^^ checkt it out YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II - Birth By Sleep HD but what I really wanted to know is if someone could tell me where I can download such a HD version...
  17. B@con

Aqua's Outfit

wow! yeah, the shadow lools like the drawn outfit. I think its Aqua. ... wait.. wasn't this the scene in which Ven said:" Please erase me"? so he say it to Aqua and not to Terra...
  18. B@con

BBS Analysis [NEVER READED ANY OTHER BEFORE]

hey guys! *big smiling* wow thanks! I didnt expect my weird thoughts would be take on so open for beginners even the mayor idea is really old as it seems. THANK YOU ALL A LOT! and, again, sry for my bad grama >_< XD I only have this ****ing Oxford English in shool XD and I am only an...
  19. B@con

BBS Analysis [NEVER READED ANY OTHER BEFORE]

hey guys, first of all I am german and my english may be not so good XD so please dont flame me about grama mistakes, I'll do my best ^^ twice, I NEVER READED ANY THEORY BEFORE. I swear it (I know sounds stupid, and many people say this but in my case its true ~_~) so I dunno if some of this...
Back