• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

Nojima and RokuNami RokuNami makes absoloutly no frigging sense.They have maybe three conversations, most of which are Namine telling Roxas he was an accident and his parents hate him. And then they love each other. [or whatever nobodys do] If anything, she would like him cause he's half of...
  2. A

Help/Support ► I dont want to be a sister again!

My mother is pregnant again. With twins. They're due in May. Around the same time I turn 14. And I already have two younger siblings. And I strongly dislike children. My question is: How the hell do I cope?
  3. A

Derek Stephan Prince is Vexen, Epcar & Chris Lee returning

CRAP ARE WE REALLY LETTING THIS HAPPEN? =
  4. A

Yeah, Camp Rock was pretty much the worst thing I've ever seen.We had to watch it in english class. I died on the inside. Well, at least they aren't getting Miley Cyrus/Jonas Brothers to do anything. Ick. [busy disney person is busy]
  5. A

Yay Vexen's voice <3 -listened to it- But um... The mean girl from Camp Rock? Eeek. -myspaces her to confirm-
  6. A

-goes to listen to what he sounds like-
  7. A

Fanfiction ► KH Fanfiction: Sea Salt Breeze (Riku/Xion)

Orite where are my manners? :P Ok, well, you have a really nice writing style, to begin with. (I can't put my finger on what I like about it! xDDD) And the idea of them eating ice cream together... is just.. <3<3 Plus it's Rion so bonus points. :D
  8. A

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

That seriosuly scared the crap outta me cause I drew Xion in normal clothes last night. :x (with lots of zipper and belts and pouches of course. >D)
  9. A

Demyx

Hmmm, probably not, but I love him and hes my favourite person in the whole series, so meh. -glomps him-
  10. A

How did you find out about Kingdom Hearts?

Hmmm, the first kingdom hearts, I was seven and me and my dad were at Blockbuster cause my dad wanted to rent a video game. My seven year old self saw it there and went "OMFGOMFG ITS MICKEY MOUSE! I CAN HAS I CAN HAS?" nad my dad was all "Sure I'll rent it for you". Then I played it when I got...
  11. A

Home Is Where the Heart Is

-ignoreplz- close topic kthnx? posted the wrong thing -sweatdrop- -mutters to self- well this isn't making a very good impression...
  12. A

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: The official Re:CoM in North America thread. Hurr hurr hurr yaoi. >3
  13. A

Re: The official Re:CoM in North America thread. Oh, yeah, sorry. xDD I like SoNami moments, and I like Vexen.. and Mar-Mar is pretty cute too.
  14. A

Sum KH Doodlez

Uh, yeah, doodled these during class. I didn't even try on any of them, they're just supposed to be... cute? Funny? idk Riku Likes Waffles: http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m197/longbeard_2006/Doodle%20Dump/crack001.png What should have happened...
  15. A

Re: The official Re:CoM in North America thread. Ohhh, you mean like this >3 YouTube - Vexen's Greatest Moments
  16. A

The New Cast

I really want Josh Ramsay to voice Marluxia. I don't know why. xDD Maybe so he could just break out in song. [but we all know thats never gonna happen, and neither is ANY chance of Joshyy voicing Mar-Mar] Idk any good voice acters/actresses for anything so that all I'm gonna say. [Josh Ramsays...
  17. A

Re: The official Re:CoM in North America thread. asdfghjkl YES -squeeeeeee- ENGLISH SONAMI MOMENTS AND VEXEN! ♥ Okay, I'm sorry. I'm very excitable right now, and I'm glad I finally post around here instead of lurking.
  18. A

Random Ven thought

That.... makes alot of sense. :l
  19. A

Fanfiction ► a short thingy

Thank you everyone! I'm surprised that people like this, considering I haven't written in two years.
Back