• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Roxas' voice

Yeah it's Jesse McCartney in KH2.
  2. B

Hardest boss?

Hmmm none of them were HARD but Xaldin made my health low so I'm going with him. But I still can't beat Sephiroth lol.
  3. B

358/2 Days

Yes! For my birthday I'm getting a black NDS and 358/2 Days, and this game is the ONLY reason I'm getting a NDS =)
  4. B

How to change the title under the Display Picture

Under every display picture there is a title such as "organisation member" and "heartless." I'm wondering how to change this? Do you need to post frequently, or can you customize it?
  5. B

BBS third playable character theory - Mickey Mouse?!

Yeah Aqua would be the best to play as, seeing as though in the whole series you never actually play as a girl. I would like to play as Aqua cause she seems pretty strong and cool, plus she's cute =P Also, I know this isn't much on topic, but why does Ven look exactly like Roxas? Or is that yet...
  6. B

358/2 Days

Yes I simply cannot wait for this... THIS, ladies and gentlemen, is the game that is making me buy a Nintendo DS.
Back