• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Software Question!!!

Umm what software can I used besides Photoshop, I mean I would love to learn how to use it but it's so expensive!!!! I have Vista, are there any free or cheaper programs that are still good to use? Someone please give me some help or advice...
  2. A

Hades trouble

Seriously this battle is what got me discouraged of this game...I just could not and still have not beaten Hades, I must have already tried over 100 times but still can't
  3. A

Why couldn't Sora help Kairi?

Or Riku will...Sora was more interested in finding Riku than Kairi lol haha
  4. A

Re: CoM [Without Cards]

Re: CoM [Without Cards] i would say yes because I bought CoM because i like KHs so much and when it was different I was kinda disappointed but with that said it did make it unique for the GBA.
  5. A

Do you like this game?

i know I was joking, it's nothing like Yugioh of course. I know I can't expect much from GBA but honestly the graphics and story didn't bother me it was just the gameplay that messed the game up for me, you know being used to KH on PS2 and suddenly introducing cards into the game just didn't sit...
  6. A

Do you like this game?

Honestly, i was kinda disappointed with this game, the story line was great but I hated the gameplay and having to use cards (if i wanted a YuGIOH game I would have bought a YuGIOH Game), I was real excited when I heard it was going to be on DS because KH on the go would be awesome but the...
  7. A

hi Everyone!

I just signed up today and I gotta say i'm loving this forum i've been on other KH forums but this one tops them all, it's so organized and has so many cool options! I hope to contribute my ideas and knowledge and to just have fun and hopefully meet some new people. :thumbsup:
Back