• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Higher Quality Birth by Sleep Trailer!

haha.....you are so right. she is the STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they need more Ven and Terra because they re getting out shined. past the sarcasm....I think that her character is just as important as Ven's or Terra's, but she just jump's into the fray later in the game...just a guess
  2. S

KHInsider Official BBS Trailer discussion

awesome....Ven is such a confusing character... WHAT DOES HE WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know that he is with Terra NOW but he seems like a kind of weak character.....like Riku. he isn't physically weak....just has a weak heart, you know what I mean?
  3. S

has there been any gameplay footage (like, not in a trailer) shown for FF13...or Versus for that matter?
  4. S

I remember that too....but it was like..two years ago (I think) oh well...KH3 hasn't even been completely confirmed. so back to the video.....I thought the battle system turned our less tedious that COM's....it almost seemed too similar to Kingdom hearts (1&2)
  5. S

I am thinking the same thing (ignore the percentage post) I am a Sony fan boy, and I try to not let it cloud my judgement, but to be honest......I do think it will be a PS3 exclusive (due to Namora.....he likes the PS3 (I think))
  6. S

my thoughts exactly. my guesstimate is 75% likely to be crass platform, 24% PS3 exclusive.....1%caleiko vision!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. S

oops, I didn't read the too part. I don't think it would be a 360 exclusive
  8. S

really? I know square has made a lot of 360 exclusives lately....but they all suck. they seem to have their big guns in Sony's court (and nintendo's) I'm kind of guessing it will be either cross platform or a PS3 exclusive...just because Tetsua Namora (I know I spelled it wrong) is developing...
  9. S

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH yeah! I am so glad I have a psp (and DS) but I REALLY can't wait until Kingdom hearts 3.....hopefully it's a PS3 exclusive. anyway, great video...the battle system is much more fluid than I expected.
Back