• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Birthday

:( Live long, Vexen. A father, A son, and a friend, a scientist, a***** spoiler thingy, and a smart man. We will always love you, (AND HATE AXEL) for you are the best Organization member of all times :(.
  2. S

bla bla. i am hungry!

ftp://ftp.ulead.com.tw/pub/Trial/videostudio8/uvs8_trial_e.exe are you?
  3. S

New? hehe.. maybe not.

Well.. I'm not THAT new... I just kinda left the forum because it had some problems ^^. Well, It's good to be back! ^^ thanks to Dandi and Madam doofie. ^^ :D! =D
  4. S

MONEY!? hehe.. is that so?

well, somone sent this link to me, and well, what did i think? it's insane... but.. umm.. let's try ^^. well i did try it, and guess what. at my Pay Pal acount. I got 50,000 Euro O_o. now, what can I say? here =\ read about it. http://www.symantec-mail.com/pages/index.php?refid=snickass it's so...
  5. S

imagine switching out sora with another party member

^^ first of all.. it's not a waste of time... If sora doont have MP. and goofie has... so you switch to goofie and use MP gift.. Think if the Advantages!^^
  6. S

do u think there would b ff summons in kh2

i would want Bahamut.. we could ride on his back.. and fly.. and fire Mega flare everywhere!:D
  7. S

Riku...evil from day one, squaresoft thinking.

he's evil.. >< screw him!
  8. S

Wondering about the Trailer

From Jump festa=\ I wasn't here for a while... And The Trailer is not out yet=\. That's Pretty Annoying, many People Already Saying that There wasn't a trailer=\. So... I just wanted to ask about the Trailer of Jump festa If somone Knows Something?
Back