• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

the dreaded platinum match

that's the only thing in KH i'm having troubles with that i actually feel like giving the time of day to do(goofy doesn't need his dream sheild) so is there any advise that anyone can give me regarding beating sephiroth? any help would be great
  2. B

castlevania judgement

the link will explain all here i think this will be great, i hope soma cruz is in here so i can show his panzie a** how a real dracula fights. what are you guys opinions on this game
  3. B

Help/Support ► "i don't love you, but i'm trying to"

this is more directed for females, but any feedback would be appreciated i was with my babys mother for the past few days, and we were back together, i guess, and today before i left she said something that really confused me. she said the title of this thread. i'm really wondering what it...
  4. B

Help/Support ► dreams are taking my sanity, help would be great

i sleep alot, so i dream alot. though, some of my dreams feel more real then others. the ones that do feel more real than others usually happen, usually metaphorically, but once or twice, they have happened litarally. i already mentioned here quite a few times my dream about sara and a car...
  5. B

Help/Support ► need help, but not sure with what

as the title says, i need help, but i don't really know how anyone can help with the problem, so i'll just post the problem and hopefully get help on certain parts of it. character list(this isn't a story but i'd like to give the names so that i dont have to keep describing them) 1.eric-me...
  6. B

Cid of FF7

this may damn well be the dumbest thread ever but what kind of cigarettes do you think cid smokes, menthol or full flavor
  7. B

BBS virtual world or not

what is your stand on this topic. i personally think its not
  8. B

my theory for DS

this is probably wrong but i feel that it's worth discussing still. some people have noticed that in some shots DS looks like a girl while in others it looks like a man. some people also think that terra fused with MX to become the xehanort that we know because terra looks like him to an extent...
  9. B

they can take it down but they can't keep it down

YouTube - BBS leaked trailer i posted it from a joke account thats actually called joke acount to protect my real account but here it is again which isnt that useful considering it is on the front page
  10. B

the best of my theories

here is where i shall post some of my good theories shoot them down at will but just please leave it at constructive critisism, and not to the point of flaming now that thats stated i shall start 1, why terra looks a little like XH- he was created from MX as was DS created from MX. DS is the XH...
  11. B

deathstroke vs. cable

to those comic nerds like myself im sure you'll realize that there basically the same, i gotta say deathstroke
  12. B

power rangers

am i the only person who hates VATs power ranger knock off armour also does anyone know what the purpose for it is
  13. B

something to ponder

some people believe the last battle of 358/2days will be against sora but i personally think there will be something afterwards. sora fights about 4 bosses after that, im sure that roxas could recover and fight at least one more boss
  14. B

axle (a girl in the past life?)

ale dosent seem like a real name to me, so going on the logic that nobodys take there sombodys name and add an x, i think axle was an ela or lea:lol::lol: this is a disclaimer. i do not really believe this it just gave me a cheap laugh thinking about it
  15. B

look close

im sure some people saw this picture and those who have a wii may have noticed this before, but i shall point it out to those who didn't. on the wii games on the back to show how many players can play they have a wiimote in the upper right corner with a number that says the max number of...
  16. B

noticed something

i was playing KH1 and i saw something that made me think sora has been a nobody all along. in tarzans planet on the slides is a castle that looks like castle oblivion and sora says it seems farmiliar even though hes never been there its about 8 minutes into it YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Complete...
  17. B

new game +

the only problem with the first games was that when you started a new game you couldnt get the option to keep everything you earned. i would have loved to use rave on leon in the first game without having to cheat, and beat sephi with no problem at all in the second game. so does anyone know if...
  18. B

deserted

anyone notice that donald and goofy always leave when the "going gets tough". they leave in the first game when you lose the keyblade and both games when your fighting sephiroth. does anyone know why sora still calls them friends
  19. B

prefered character

zach or cloud. i personally like zach better and cant express my feelings about cloud without being called a "gaybasher" so i'll leave it at that
Back