• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Hit a bit of a rock..

So, these games have, in some way or another, something to do with KHII:FM+, correct? So for these games to make sense in NA and Europe, lets just say everywhere but Asia, we would have to either A) Have an imported KHII:FM+, or B)Get information over the internet like many have. The thing...
  2. S

Xehanort's Lost Memories...

Alright, this has been bugging me for a very, very long time. In Kindom Hearts 2 : Secret Ansem Reports 1, Ansem the Wise states that Xehanort was nursed back to health from death's door years earlier and that he had lost his memory...why didn't he get it back? What happened before Ansem found...
  3. S

A relese Date From A game Store

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=281270 They say it will be out in December
  4. S

I may be alittle late but, I think the Enigmatic Man is the one at the Cross roads...

I think the Enigmatic Man is the one that talked to sora at the cross roads, and i do have proof. I`m not sure if you have already disscussed this and i`m just sounding like a noobie (just got the internet back about a week ago, so i just learned some new things....). Well if you want the proof...
Back