• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Roxas' world forms

Remember when Sora and his gang goes to certain worlds and they change into different forms like turning into a merman (Atlantica), a Halloween costume (Halloweentown),a cyber suit(Space Paranoids), and a lion (Pridelands). Well, in 358/2 days,Nomura said that Roxas will change into different...
  2. X

Roxas meets Pete in 358/2 days??

In 358/2 days, do you think during his missions, Roxas will meet Pete(underling of Maleficent and doesn't know that she died in KHI)??
  3. X

358/2 Days new release date??

Is 358/2 days going to be released in fall for japan,because Tetsuya Nomura's interview said that they'll release more info at TGS in October and that 358/2 days isn't finished yet so what do you think???
  4. X

KHII chapter 25 pic

Hey guys, I recently found a cute pic of when Sora met Demyx for the first time in manga version!!! Take a look, it's so cute!! ::my love is like WHOA:: - demyx is fucking ADORABLE
  5. X

KhII short stories vol2

I was wondering if anyone bought the second volume of KHII short stories volume 2-axel seven days and is anyone translating them, because I want to find out what its about? I went all over a million websites, but I couldn't find anything about what the short stories were about!!!!
  6. X

KhII short stories

Do you know if someone or a website already translated KH II Short Stories volume one?
  7. X

Koki Uchiyama's voice

Koki Uchiyama (voice for Roxas), do you think his voice got really deep and different??? I mean he's voicing the role of Soul (anime Soul Eater) and he sounds so weird now!! Do you think his voicing of 358/2 days and Birth By Sleep will be ok or not?
  8. X

358/2 Days manga...

After Shiro Amano (manga artist of all three KH series) is done on KH2 manga, do you think he'll do a manga version of KH 358/2 Day???!!!
  9. X

358/2 Days japanese version

Would you buy the japanese version of KH 358/2 Days when its first released in Japan?
  10. X

Square Enix Party 2008

I was wondering, when IS the Square Enix Party? Do you think it'll reveal the release date of 358/2 days, Coded, and (maybe) BBS? And after it's over, do you think we FINALLY get a promo trailer?!
  11. X

BBS voices

For people who have gone to TGS and Jump Festa to see the trailers of the new kh projects, i was wondering if there was any voice acting for "birth by sleep" in the trailers, or was there only subtitles:confused:?
  12. X

KhII short stories vol2 question

I was just wondering about the new novel, Kingdom Hearts II:short stories-axel seven days volume 2. It was supposed to come out on March 31st, right? So, I looked everywhere on the websites to look at the cover and what it was about, but there wasn't anything about it! So, was the novel called...
Back