• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Roxas' world forms

Remember when Sora and his gang goes to certain worlds and they change into different forms like turning into a merman (Atlantica), a Halloween costume (Halloweentown),a cyber suit(Space Paranoids), and a lion (Pridelands). Well, in 358/2 days,Nomura said that Roxas will change into different...
  2. X

Roxas meets Pete in 358/2 days??

In 358/2 days, do you think during his missions, Roxas will meet Pete(underling of Maleficent and doesn't know that she died in KHI)??
  3. X

358/2 Days new release date??

Is 358/2 days going to be released in fall for japan,because Tetsuya Nomura's interview said that they'll release more info at TGS in October and that 358/2 days isn't finished yet so what do you think???
  4. X

KHII chapter 25 pic

Hey guys, I recently found a cute pic of when Sora met Demyx for the first time in manga version!!! Take a look, it's so cute!! ::my love is like WHOA:: - demyx is fucking ADORABLE
  5. X

KhII short stories vol2

I was wondering if anyone bought the second volume of KHII short stories volume 2-axel seven days and is anyone translating them, because I want to find out what its about? I went all over a million websites, but I couldn't find anything about what the short stories were about!!!!
  6. X

KHInsider Official BBS Trailer discussion

Re: BBS Trailer If this trailer was seen at the show case, does that mean WE get see the new trailers very soon??!!! And did they also show the trailers of Kh 358/2 Days or Coded?
  7. X

KhII short stories

Do you know if someone or a website already translated KH II Short Stories volume one?
  8. X

Koki Uchiyama's voice

Koki Uchiyama (voice for Roxas), do you think his voice got really deep and different??? I mean he's voicing the role of Soul (anime Soul Eater) and he sounds so weird now!! Do you think his voicing of 358/2 days and Birth By Sleep will be ok or not?
  9. X

358/2 Days manga...

After Shiro Amano (manga artist of all three KH series) is done on KH2 manga, do you think he'll do a manga version of KH 358/2 Day???!!!
  10. X

358/2 Days japanese version

Would you buy the japanese version of KH 358/2 Days when its first released in Japan?
  11. X

Square Enix Party 2008

I was wondering, when IS the Square Enix Party? Do you think it'll reveal the release date of 358/2 days, Coded, and (maybe) BBS? And after it's over, do you think we FINALLY get a promo trailer?!
  12. X

BBS voices

For people who have gone to TGS and Jump Festa to see the trailers of the new kh projects, i was wondering if there was any voice acting for "birth by sleep" in the trailers, or was there only subtitles:confused:?
  13. X

KhII short stories vol2 question

I was just wondering about the new novel, Kingdom Hearts II:short stories-axel seven days volume 2. It was supposed to come out on March 31st, right? So, I looked everywhere on the websites to look at the cover and what it was about, but there wasn't anything about it! So, was the novel called...
Back