• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Donald and Goofy at end

I didn't notice it, but now that you mention it, I see what you mean. I guess that is a little wierd.
  2. T

The ending a tearjerker?

lol, that's almost exactly how I reacted.
  3. T

goofy

Pardon me, if this makes no sense: I found it hilarious, yet sad all at once.
  4. T

The ending a tearjerker?

lol, yeah. I know what you mean. KHI's ending was extremely depressing. I was like, "Nooooo, Kairi and Sora are still apart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  5. T

The ending a tearjerker?

Thanks! And speaking of Wolf's Rain...I love Wolf's Rain! That anime really got me emotional; especially when Toboe died...And Tsume...And Cher & Hubb...and Hige & Blue...and Quent or w/e his name was, and KIBA and CHEZA! :cry:
  6. T

The ending a tearjerker?

Just curious...When you beat Kingdom Hearts II for the first time, did you get a little teary-eyed? I did, especially when Donald and Goofy glomped Sora :cry:. I didn't expect such a happy ending, especially since Kingdom Hearts I was a cliffhanger. If you didn't get teary-eyed, how'd you react?
Back