• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Sora Form Assistance Needed

One piece of advice- if you plan to finish Jimminy's Journal, become a "master moogle", or just get the ultima weapon, try to train in areas that offer those items when leveling up the drives. There's alotta good places to train, and this kills two birds with one stone! ... and I agree, the...
  2. T

I'm SO Gunna Cry

I own a PS2. I've owned both KH 1 AND 2 multiple times (don't ask). I've been a faithful fan, EVEN during those 6 years between the release of the two, and have even found a way to play KH:COM. Heck, I'm on a KH fan website! CLEARLY, I've established that I like KH. REEAAALLYY like. So WHY ARE...
  3. T

final mix questions

Quick question... um, WHAT are you guys talking about?!? SLIDE CARD??? FLIP TOP??? If ya don't mind, I'm a llittle kerfuffled....
  4. T

Help on Ansem

Actually, the one thing you CANNOT deny is that EXPERIENCE is probably the most important thing to keep in mind. If you ran through the game and had problems with previous bosses or even just the monsters in ANY world, train for a while. Ansem's alot easier to defeat at level 70 as opposed to...
Back