• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

About Coded...

So we all know that Coded is on Mobile Phones, but wont this mean that the game will be.. well... short? I mean, its not like you can fit a massive game onto a phone, so its more likely that this game will be relatively short... right? If so. That would be a shame, im looking forward to playing...
  2. B

Kingdom Hearts RPG

Does anyone know a decent Kingdom Hearts RPG on Ninemsn Groups? I've been looking for a while and i can't seem to find one, i've gotten to the point where im considering just making one myself, but before i do that i want to know if anyone would actually be interested in rping on it. Ive seen a...
  3. B

Axel's/Nobody's Rebirth

so its said that Axel will return as 'Ale' (or whatever his name is) in the hopefully upcoming Kh3. Perhaps the reason he was able to regain his heart was because his nobody sacraficed himself to save another, proving that he did indeed retain his feelings toward others. I mean, apart from...
  4. B

Another theory, waiting to be killed by you all

isn't it entirely possible that the true Xenohart will be in future KH Titles (assuming there will be a Kh3). I mean, his heartless was wiped out within Riku in TWTNW, and Xemnas was also destroyed. If when they are both destroyed they return to their former self, should that mean Xenohart will...
  5. B

Can anybody help me...

Ive finished KH2 and im thinking of getting Final Mix+ so i can play all the extra stuff aswell. But... Is the voice acting really in English? I just dont wanna get the game and not be able to understand any of it. Hopefully someone can help me?
  6. B

My input to the MX/Terra/Xenohart mystery

Okay, i know what ur all gonna say: We wont know till the game comes out etc, etc, etc. But i just thought of something while thinking about a fanfic im working on, and decided i should share it with you all, even if its just a stupid idea. Maybe, in the end of the game (BBS) after the battle...
  7. B

'An old friend'

*SPOILERS*: for those who have yet to play final mix I dunno if anyone else has noticed this, or if this is where i should be posting this but.. During the movie in which the hooded character types in the passwords and such and ends up at Aquas Armour has anyone noticed that at the start, when...
Back