• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Marluxia Final Battle

I have it on standard mode, and i am level 55 with 275 Hp and 1025 CP. I am not at Marluxia yet, but im on the 13th floor. But after reading this thread, i don't think i will have a problem with fighting him. But i was just wondering if i should be a higher level before i go fight him, or am i okay?
  2. X

A Possibility

If Square Enix was taking any of that seriously, then Sora and Kairi would both be dead due to the fact that they lost their hearts, and you simply can not live without you heart.
  3. X

A Possibility

Well Sora could not loose his soul, simply because BBS takes place 10 years before KH1. During the events of BBS, Sora is but a tiny kid on Destiny Islands. So i don't know exactly how Sora and Ven are connected, unless Ven is the Unbirth of Sora. If you have watched the trailer of BBS, you'll...
  4. X

Returning!....kinda?

Hello. My name is Xandrell. I've been a member of these forums for 1 year. However; i have been very inactive. (darn school and such) but alas, and am in hopes of redeeming that, and plan on being a very active member of these forums. I love to role play, and am glad to see that the forums here...
  5. X

Hello Fellow KH Lovers!

Hello my fellow KH Lovers! I am Xandrell. I have been a member of this site before, a long time ago under the name of Thierry. But i forgot the password to account, and thus created anew. I just wanted to say that it is FINALLY nice to find a site filled with people who love the KH series as...
Back