• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Yet another stupid Unbirth Theory

MX had a keyblade in the fm+ secret ending. watch around 1:57 <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/am3rfpmrwEo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed...
  2. T

yea, isnt that the truth. but i really think this is a great theory. i agree she can't weild on her own. (make a keyblade just poof into her hand). but riku was not duel weilding. that keyblade was FOR her.
  3. T

Actually, i like this theory alot. i say good job. if keyblade weilders of pure light turn into unbirths too after being killed, that'd explain all the keyblades laying around with no weilders. (laughs to himself... that would be a lot of defeated weilders). i mean... nomura didnt throw all them...
  4. T

The Secret Place

in the beginning of kingdom hearts, is the guy in the brown coat ansem?
  5. T

questions from CoM

in CoM zexions senses riku and says his scent "resembles the supeiors". what did he mean? (is he referring to xehanort's heartless slightly residing in him, giving off the same scent as xemnas?). in the scene where larxene asks axel why he's so facinated by sora, one of them said "there is...
  6. T

VAT

i haven't been keeping up on the forums lately. do we know anything about terra aqua and ven's "master"?
  7. T

Xion

i havent logged in, in a bit so i dont know if this has already been discussed. i know there are many theories that roxas=sora xion=kairi and namine is some sort of sora and kairi's nobody. what if we have it backwards? i beat kh2 again today. in the ending video when it showed sora turning into...
  8. T

Quick Question on Xehanort

i keep reading: "when terra defeated xehanort, he lost his memory. all he could remember was the name xehanort." can someone show me where this is said? and if it is true, would it back up the theory terra=xehanort (apprentice)? being that the xehanort apprentice had no memory except his name?
  9. T

Xion

i agree fully. i think when kairi lost her heart, xion was created. then when sora lost both of their hearts, roxas and namine were created. the only problem is, aside from 358/2 days, where is xion now? did she die or reunite with her somebody... and why dooesnt roxas mention her.
  10. T

Xion

Xion: "Will you tell me about it? About Sora and the girl he's always together with." Riku: "You mean Kairi?" Xion: "Kairi... The girl looks like me." Riku: "She's the girl Sora cares a lot for." Xion's face looks flustered. Xion: "I'm sorry... But... I can't disappear now. It's because I...
  11. T

Previous Wielders

thanks for clearing that up. k that pretty much ends this thread =)
  12. T

Xehanort

so since xemnas knows aqua, doesnt that say Xehanort (apprentice) has to be one of the main characters of BBS?
  13. T

Xehanort

There is a video from KH2 fianl mix+ where Xemnas goes to the Room of Sleep or whatever it is called, under ansem's computer room, and either aqua or ven's armor is on the ground and heferrs to it as "friend". everyone says its aqua, but it doesnt look like her keyblade. correct me with...
  14. T

Previous Wielders

i do seem to understand. i dont need it explained to me. i know by saying "Ones before you" he meant previous to sora. what i am asking, is it even possible xigbar was reffering to VAT. was he even around? i just started this thread to see who people thought he was referring to.
  15. T

Xehanort

sorry i didnt mean evilness. their only intentions were to get their hearts back. but if the last thing he remembered was the word "Xehanort" then he must be one of the characters from BBS. and sorry for 3 threads in 15 minutes, i havent had tome to get on, so ive had to discuss. im done though ;)
  16. T

Previous Wielders

i never said he was referring to riku or sora. obviously. they were kids. but what im saying is, who would Xigbar be refferring to as "The ones before you". who else has xigbar fought? i doubt anyone from VAT. the six apprentices seemed to be aligned with good aside from their intentions (at the...
  17. T

Xehanort

everyone either sides with Xehanort (the apprentice) either being: terra, mx, some kind of fusion, or possibly neither of the sort. just the way ansem the wise talks about Xehanort, and how he found him, how he was so intrigued by the heart, he has to be somebody of past importance, he had to...
  18. T

Previous Wielders

The six apprentices of ansem the wise become the first six members of org. xiii. if bbs took place 10 years before the present (when the members were still scientists), and the only wielders we know are terra, aqua, ven, sora, and riku, then what what Xigbar talking about when he said to sora in...
  19. T

Dark Soldier

Is Dark Soldier to Master Xehanort, as Riku was to Xehanort's heartless?
Back