• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Kurt Zisa

I've spent three years trying to beat that :cursing: but I always die within the last two life bars... anyone have any strategies I could use?
  2. W

TAV's Master and the Org Theory

well, if he's a master, he should be able to keep his keyblade from phasing in and out of existence whenever it wants :lol: just think, During a battle: Mickey says "I've got you now, Master Xehanort! Holy frickin' crap what just happened to my keyblade? This is very bad!!!!" or, when he gives...
  3. W

Extensions on a DS Theory

I see a lot in this theory that I like. For example, maybe the DS is the actual MX, like I believe the Guardian in KH1 to be the actual Xehanort's Heartless, and Xehanort's heartless is more of the Guardian's core. If so, say that MX found DS like Ansem found Xehanort, minus the memory thing...
  4. W

BBS and Organization XIII

we'd probably see a few, but I really doubt we'll see a lot of them. Also, I think Terra is Saix. I don't know why, I just do. Or maybe Terra becomes Marluxia, but i would really hate that. It would explain why they chose Marluxia to lead the uprising against Org. XIII, though.
  5. W

The new bad guys in BBS can't be "light"

well, we don't know. It is highly unlikely that light will be the new enemy, but I wouldn't disregard the possibility entirely. For example, maybe someone saw that light, not darkness, was the ultimate power, then tried to create an artificial light to control, and so on. but I wouldn't like...
  6. W

Ven Name speculations?

Ventus does seem most likely, however they'll probably jsut call him Ven for the whole game. I'm not sure if his full name matters anyway.
  7. W

Starting Equipment On Proud

I dunno. I was at level 38 or 39 and the king saved me like five times. Then I died for real and I started again and Mickey only saved me three times, but I beat that :cursing:. on proud mode to. P.S. does anyone think that Proud mode KH2 is easier than Normal on the first KH? I do. I wish...
  8. W

If you can fix KH2, what changes would you make to the game?

i forgot, I would move the Final Fantasy characters around. I mean, there's like 10 on Hollow Bastion, 1 on Olympus Coliseum, and almost none anywhere else, if I'm not mistaken. So in Hollow bastion the whole story is about these Final Fantasy people, so it feels like a ripoff of FF there and...
  9. W

If you can fix KH2, what changes would you make to the game?

you're joking, right? Right? Lol. I would make the game a lot harder, so it would be more like the original KH. I would switch back to the old Gummi Ship system, the new one's just a piece of :cursing: anyways. I would make it so you could replay any boss battle at the Underworld Coliseum...
Back