• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

What do you think of

This is exactly what I was going to say lol. It`s very nice box art of course (as usual) but I really was hoping that it would involve Axel (and the other org members) because their a big role in the game. But of course, I still really like the cover =]
  2. E

Most Annoying Heartless

Gah those damn monkey heartless in the Tarzan World were also REALLY annoying <.< I don`t really like monkies to begin with D:< xD
  3. E

Most Annoying Heartless

D: The Defenders were one of my favorite heartless actually..they were so damn cool =D xD But for the most hated, I have to say the Fat Bandits and Large Bodies >_> They really pissed me off D< Having to only attack their backs got really aggrivating v.v
  4. E

Xemnas

Ahhh Mickey controls >.< His big head weighs him down =/ xD
  5. E

Xemnas

^xD that mouse is just to distracting =/ lol Ugh controlling Riku really ticked me off...that was probably one of the main things that annoyed me in that battle, just the controls of it I mean. =|
  6. E

Fanfiction ► It Must Just Be Fate

Greetings! =D New story here. Now it`s kind of like a highschool fic (I know another one!?) Lol. Anyways, its not going to revolve around them going to school, there is more to the plot where as it adds the suspense, drama, action, romance, yada yada all that jazz. I will be adding my two OC`s...
  7. E

Xemnas

xD this is true. -sigh- now I kind of miss the `ol guy running around with a giant key.. But everytime Mickey is there, I can`t help but focus on those waffles on his head he calls ears O.o ...xD
  8. E

Demyx

^Eh. I still say all the members had at least some reason to be there. Demyx just so happened to be there to point and laugh at... >> All his fights were insanely easy, just a bit annoying, I thought, when you had to chase down the water forms being careful not to run out of time and that wasn`t...
  9. E

Xemnas

xD I don`t hate Mickey nor do I like him, he`s alright. (I say let that rock hit him next time Goofy! xD) I just see him as a Disney mouse that`s gone bad (the new outift..now all he needs is some emo hair so he can do that flippy thing those kids do so well xD) Anyways, seriously. Im glad...
  10. E

Who here

=( =( =( this is very upsetting. >> But sadly we`ll have to deal without =/ Anywhoo, I just began playing an unfinished game of CoM from way back in the day and it started with Monstro...How I hate the Parsite Cage fight on this game <___< -eye twitch-
  11. E

Demyx

I still found Demyx to be very whiney...buuuttt I supposed that`s one opinion^^; Lighten the mood is right. He was, I find, amusing and wasn`t all serious like the majority of the characters =/ I found him somewhat funny. To me he kind of acted like a big kid with a weird haircut and that`s...
  12. E

Saved By Mickey anyone?

No it`s not (not with all the major hints of where to go, when to go, and all the new reaction commands and abilities of course ;] ..) but some of the fights in KH2 were difficult, like the Xaldin one that everyone is discussing right now. And I see what Lifes.Lover is saying and I agree. When...
  13. E

Who here

O.O I actually haven`t played CoM in awhile sadly.. I started yet another game on KH2 cause it`s so darn addicting =/ lol. Now I want to pick up my gameboy and start another game on CoM. Great game but I will admit the card system ticked me off just a bit.
  14. E

Saved By Mickey anyone?

^Yeah because without Mickey for some players, you would be screwed and have to start all over cussing out the game all over again =/ After a few times of beating that game, you can actually defeat Xaldin on your own (duh) if you can remember how to do it right. Because it`s a difficult fight...
  15. E

Saved By Mickey anyone?

I already was aware the fight was going to be difficult. Seeing as where you are in that part of the game (it`s not right away so duh it keeps getting more challenging down the road) and being his element and possessing more then one lance. Just bragging how I got help from a mouse =] Still, I...
  16. E

Saved By Mickey anyone?

Lol, I see majority got saved by the 'Mouse In Black' when fighting against Xaldin xD I actually had to be saved by Mickey once, and yes it was when fighting Xaldin. That fight pisses me off with all those flying lances (call them that) and that wind pulling and pushing you everywhere. Grr...
  17. E

Demyx

^ Indeed ^.^ It`s made up with his music skills. And plus, I kinda dig the whole 'Rawr, i will not fight you, for i don`t believe in violence' kind of vibe. -shrugs- he`s in the game already so there was obviously a reason he`s there! Lol =]
  18. E

Demyx

Lol, this topic has taken an interesting turn. Teehee xD I`m not a yaoi fan, but I`m not putting it down, just my opionion. This I agree with. Demyx was a cool guy, a bit annoying and whiney, but he has cool hair right? Besides the guy has a Sitar (I believe that was the name for it..) so...
  19. E

Those tournament cup thingies

=/ for awhile i use to think i would get XP in those coliseums, but then i would wonder why it wouldnt show up anywhere...xD ^i see what you mean =/ though, it would be such an easy way out to earn your XP if you only fall back on using the tournaments ya know? It`s funner to hunt down the...
  20. E

Ello, Ello

Why hello thar :D I guess I could say im new here, I`ve had a name on here before, lost the password, computer crashed... Got a new one yadda yadda to the yadda T-T Anyways, the name is Eliona, and Im of course a major fan of the KH series ^^ Sora is my favorite character and he always has...
Back