• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

LOL! funny videoo ORG 13

YouTube - Mighty Morphin Organization XIII sorry i liked it so much i had to post it >.> PLUS THIS YouTube - My Interview with Organization XIII WATCH PIZZAAAAAAAAAAA TIME FUNNY THEN BOTH!! YouTube - Organization XIII Madness IV: Pizza Time (UPDATED!!!)
  2. M

Potentially a World in BBS!

GOOD THING I WONT BE HERE UNTIL Super Smash Bros. Brawl comes up =P ill be playing 24/7 i cant wait x]
  3. M

Fate of The 14th..

im not? im just replying who is who. yah know
  4. M

Fate of The 14th..

14th is aqua!! xDDD hahaha
  5. M

Fate of The 14th..

14th is aqua!! xDD i always like saying that
  6. M

Secert letter?

Can anybody tell me what you think the letter says in the end of Kh2 im just wondering. i hvant seen any theories about that! Also in the island where sora,riku and kiari live there is a DOOR in the cave what is the purpose of it there? And also why where terra and MX in the island?10yrs ago...
  7. M

The new bad guys in BBS can't be "light"

true i agree with yah all but i know im 100% human Haha joke! x]
  8. M

KH godly players!

Wow you have to be so good to pwnd like this less then 50secs! it took me 4mins to kill Haha Enigmatic Soldier YouTube - KH2FM Enigmatic Soldier 44sec No Berserk Sephiroth YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 2 Sephiroth 50sec Kill Btw what moves is he using im confused plus where you get reflect in...
  9. M

Atlantica in BBS?

atlantica is gay. i had problems swiming and killin at the same time. eso boss time was so annoying Also Tarzan annoyin and boring
  10. M

aqua being 14th and about BBS!

Okay guys like i said it before. we should all stop talking about all this same stuffs can we just wait until the game comes out? its always the same thing about everythin. its gettin lame ppl saying roxas is ven. THEY ARE BOTH 2 Different ppl All i know is that aqua might be the 14th member...
Back