• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

After you beat the game

I know, I'm saying the beginning of it is on the regular game, with Roxas walking up and pulling out the keyblades, Riku on top of the building, the crapload of shadows popping up, and then it ends with a shot who I assume is Kairi as an adult on the beach. In Final Mix, it continues on and...
  2. O

After you beat the game

I just beat it, and they're right, you can't save afterwards, which means any levels you gain in the final fights are useless. That sucks. Also, the beginning of the FM ending movie (with Riku and Roxas) is on KHI, but not the whole thing, for some reason.
  3. O

After you beat the game

Alright, thanks, man. :) That's kinda cool.
  4. O

Favorite Kingdom Hearts 1 Keyblade

Okay A) why didn't you put all the keys from the game? And B) I'd have to say the Oathkeeper, cuz for some reason when I think Keyblade, I think of the Oathkeeper.
  5. O

After you beat the game

can you still go back and do stuff, like fight in the tournaments and make the ultima weapon, and stuff? Or do I have to do all that before I fight Ansem?
  6. O

ULTIMA KEYBLADE

Is there a way to get mystery goo other than juggling the rare truffles? I think I read something about getting them from white mushrooms, too?
  7. O

What does a keyblade look like...

I'm talking like when you switch chains in the game.
  8. O

Okay, what about whenever Sora takes one keychain off to put another one on it? What happens then?
  9. O

Okay, but the Jungle King chain makes it look different than than when it has the Three Wishes chain on it, right? Well, what does it look like when it doesn't have a keychain on it, is what I'm asking. Is it just a plain key with no special theme, or what?
  10. O

How come you never

Hit with the teeth of the key? Wouldn't that make more sense?
  11. O

Would it not have that heart-shaped chunk out of the teeth if it was complete, do you think? Or is that just part of its design?
  12. O

Is that the black and red one Riku uses?
  13. O

When it doesn't have a keychain on it? Like what's it's transitory form?
  14. O

Kingdom Hearts movie

Wouldn't it be cool if they made a Kingdom Hearts movie? I DON'T mean a Hollywood movie, but something in the vein of Advent Children, except about 5 hours longer. The KH1 Final Mix ending movie made me think it would be awesome, as long as they didn't make it really kiddish.
Back