• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

"Saddest Final Fantasy death?" *Spoilers.*

here i'm going to post a poll on which of the 2 deaths, YOU think is the SADDEST of these two final fatasies (sorry if i didnt compare other FF deaths since im not an avid ff player of all numbers) Choose between Aerith's sudden death in FF7 or Tidus' tragic death in FF10!
  2. D

Crisis Core OST

Has anyone heard the soundtrack to the FF7: Crisis Core? Well if you have.. wouldn't you agree its amazing? The game has great gamplay,graphics, and now.. music??? not to sound like a fanboy but this soundtrack can be great by itself! Wouldn't yu say so?
  3. D

PSP OR DS?

shud i get a psp or ds?? i want a psp becuz of BBS (soon hopefully) and Crisis core.... but the DS has 358/2 Days and... that has MULTIPLAYER!!!! if bbs had multi. i'd be sold alrdy (: So shud i get psp or a DS ? PSP is a bit priceyerrrr....
  4. D

KH3 title?

Since kh3 wont be out for a VERY long time we can only call it that. i mean theres a good chance it wud be called kh3 buttt it could be kingdom hearts : _______________ <---- something. (subtitle) like CoM did. Kingdom hearts: chain of memories. So what do YOU guys think the title of Kingdom...
  5. D

Signature Size Limit

oy.... the size limit on this site is driving meh nuts ): everytime i finish a sig and try to upload it on here its too big!! but ive honestly tried making as small as possible without losing the quality of it. ANY ideas on how i can shrink my size ... i mean the KB* !! <--- file size!! ): ????
  6. D

Chat ?

so the other day i go into the KHI chat and hope for some users that mite feel to talk bout some KH or FF. sadly no1 wanted to talk bout KH or FF. The kh room wuz empty and the ppl in the lounge seem to bicker about the idea of talking bout KH in a chatroom. I noe its not all bout KH but i just...
  7. D

actually starting Kh1

lol this mabe pretty sad but yea im starting Kingdom hearts 1. I basically noe the story alrdy and have played KH2. i wasnt confused at all and understood the story very well. So yea.. some of yu mite be disapointed in meh for starting the first 1 so late lolololol. But i kinda held off on it...
Back