• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Connection:Ven/Sora/Roxas and Unbirths??

wel if his hands are bleeding then audo aka riku -keyblade hands are broken because this is nothing compared his typing XD
  2. D

Will Re:Chain of Memories Hit Europe?

i wil take a while before that happends it probbly take about 3 to 4 months though europe is always the last place the games wil go to
  3. D

Mansion

agreed there only there to fill things up
  4. D

WINNIE THE POOH EXPLANATION IN BBS?

you must be joking it was boring and timeconsuming i hope they gonna leave it out of bbs
  5. D

sleeping chambers?

ive been thinking about that for some time myzelf too but im not sure thats its true its posseble though:toungesmile:
  6. D

Query

i know :toungesmile: dont state the ovius
  7. D

Query

thanks for the welcoming it seems i hit a nerve:lol: cant take a opinion huh? its al good just ad me to your little black book (weirdo) now i wont sleep wel tonight :laugh: little kid
  8. D

Query

woo you really dont like ven it almost look like you really hate him but he is just a fictional character kid but serious its al just a game kid it almost looks like your obsest with kh your in every tread i looked at and almost always the first to respond get a life (no offense kid)
  9. D

Square-Enix Party BBS demo

same here maybe ven in cindarella world not a third playable character:closedeyes:
  10. D

DKSigma3713 Event features Demo of BBS (My thought)

probbly 10 minutes then you start over again fighting soulles (thats what i think)
  11. D

terra and MX

maybe who knows:toungesmile:
  12. D

BBS storylines

not from light thats for sure
  13. D

BBS storylines

well being too close to darkness.means there to close to the darkens so they use it there to close to it anywha so that is where they get there power from including terra
  14. D

BBS storylines

ven freeze to death lol if your right about terra then i can only asume that those yellow orange eyes are a effect from some sort power building up in him also that his eyes turn yellow orange when he is powering up means that he uses the power of darkness just look at ansem in kh1 and xemnas...
  15. D

BBS storylines

i agree but how do you think there gonna stop mx an ds? got a theory about that i mean ven is down terra is almost down and aqua and mickey are the only ones that can do something btw what do think about how the last boss wil be? i think first you battle mx and when you defeat him he is gonna...
  16. D

BBS storylines

ok i shoudnt had said final battle (its kinda late and im getting tired) lets cal it important battle
  17. D

BBS storylines

oke but everything i said so far exept for the final battle part stil sounds reasonelble and possible right?
  18. D

BBS storylines

ok i shoudnt had said final battle (its kinda late and im getting tired) lets cal it important battle
  19. D

BBS storylines

i think mickey isnt as important as terra ven aqua mickey wil have a part in the game but i dont think his part is as big as T.V.A ohh and about the final battle first of when mickey appears at the battlefield its already over you can see that in the trailler when mickey arrives you can see...
  20. D

BBS storylines

DKΣ3713 is a dumb name indeed:toungesmile: but anyway i personaly think that at the convention we can only play as terra maybe ven i really dont think that the third playable character wil be seen there i think there gonna wait a little longer to keep the suspincen up so we wil have somthing...
Back