• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

My Theory lol.......

Hey guys I just wanted to share with you guys what I think is gonna happen. I'll keep this short lol. I think Kingdom Hearts is the key to this. In the final battle MX summons kingdom hearts and tends to use it somehow to finish off Terra, Aqua, and Ven, or to steal their hearts? But Terra...
  2. R

Nomura

sorry if this is a pointless thread but i was just wondering........ didn't nomura stop progress on KH to finish final fantasy versus XIII? I think i read it in a forum not sure. It would seem true tho because working on 4 games at the same time while designing chars for the other 2 FFXIII is...
  3. R

Whats your favorite....

Hey guys i wasn't sure where i should put this so i decided to put it here. i wanted to know whats your favorite kingdom hearts...... world song: battle song: character theme song: character outfit: boss song: keyblade: character: gummi ship song: mines are: Mulans world song sinister...
Back