• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Mathematical 385/2 Days Theory

Hey, have any of you read this board objectively? It's degenerated into a bunch of he-said, she-said, arguing over miniscule details. Theories, I get. But man, we are so nitpicky! 'Your theory isn't right, mine is, there is no theory...' Sheesh. People reading this will think we're all...
  2. X

Probably. But my theories usually aren't that bad - comes from being a fanfic author with a knack for writing prophecies I guess. Non Sequiter: Strangely enough, none of my posted fanfictions have to do with prophecies, even though I'm good at writing them.... must remedy that.
  3. X

Yah. Def means SOMETHING. BUt does math have anything to do with it? The 4 and 6 thing is a big coincidence, but it's probably coincidence. You do wonder why 358/2, though.
  4. X

Your probably right. Still, 358/2 Days has to mean SOMETHING.
  5. X

I'm a Californian - I say 'guy' whether it's boy or girl.
  6. X

I have this idea.... oh and a noobish question

Ok ill start with my question.... it is indeed very noobish! i was wondering... why doesnt Roxas remember anything from Orgy XIII? Did Namine do something with his memories or something? and if he becomes whole with Sora when the pod opens up... Then why and how does Sora end up fighting him in...
  7. X

Alright, then my theory goes to die a very quiet, peaceful death, and begins a journey to where dead theories go... RIP, my little creation.
  8. X

I believe that 358/2 Days will cover Roxas from time of existance to the time when Roxas wakes Sora. That makes a bit more sense than my theory. It's much more likely to be the time ROxas exists, rather than the time he is in the Org, except it's too short. To the guy who says the article...
  9. X

My theory - I posted it a little later. My theory revolves around a timeline - Roxas spent 358 days in the org, based on a methematical theory.
  10. X

Well, the timeline isn't exact - we don't know exactly /when/ the 'year' was reckoned by. Certainly Sora spent more than a day traveling around fighting Heartlss. The 'year' could have been reckoned by when Sora stabbed himself with the dark keyblade.
  11. X

roxas sketch

If you look closely, it's the crown. You know, that Sora wears and is the cut-out of the keyblade. It's also the links to Sora's chain in the first game.
  12. X

Another thing: if you think of the way you would rationally say it, 358/2 Days is 'Thre-fifty-eight Half Days'. The Nobodies consider themselves half a person, so maybe they consider their time as half days. Taking that off, you get 358 days. There are 365 days in a year, the amount of time that...
Back