• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Favorite Kingdom Hearts 1 Keyblade

My personal favorite is Oblivion
  2. X

Organization Members lied!!!

Ok I watch the scene again were Axel & Roxas had there talk and Axel said that He would soon won't be able to talk to him in his consciousness and maybe thats why there discussion ended Axel with his tear since that both of them are talking to each other (In Roxas' consciousness) they might have...
  3. X

What has left in Kingdom Hearts? The Power of emotions, the rage of burning Hearts, the scars of Envy, the quivering of hatred
  4. X

No that is not Xemnas' memories, just like what I said at the beginning Xemnas used what was left of Kingdom Hearts' to fight Sora and to have a new form so he could continue to fight him
  5. X

What I think of this is that the reason why Nobodies show emotion is to trow off their pursuers into thinking that they have emotions so they can mislead their enemies
  6. X

The Reason why Xemnas said "Anger & Hate are supreme" is because Xemnas uses what is left of Kingdom Hearts's power to summon the emotions of rage and hatred and take on a new form to fight Sora and his friends
  7. X

roxas sketch

That symbol was actually the crown symbol thge one where Sora opens a new world and the symbol starts glowing from the ground
  8. X

Mickey's "letter"

if thats true then how come it never said it was for Minnie, I mean look in all letters theres suppose to be a To: (Name of Person) at the top and From (Who ever made it) at the bottom
  9. X

Ansem the Wise

You forgot about Even-Vexen-Chilly Academic
  10. X

Mickey's "letter"

One time when I was at The Disney Castle I examined something on the table of the library and it said it was a letter for somebody and I think that must be the letter but you can't see the letterings though.
  11. X

Hello I'm new Here

Hey their the names Xephr Darkwind but you can call me Xephr and its great to be in this forum ^^
Back