• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

In 358/2...

Okay I guess this is sorta a question... and maybe some one has asked it... Okay from trailers and stuff we do know that the game at least starts before Chain of Meomories because all the Organization members are present during the introduction of Xion, right? And from trailers we know that...
  2. Z

Two Quick Questions...

Okay first question... 1. Was Roxas in existence during Chain of Memories? because wasn't he created in the 1st game? Now personal opinion question... 2. Do you think Xion's relationship with Riku friendly? Just two questions I have had on my mind... and sorry if I should already know the...
  3. Z

Please clear up...

Okay, so I haven't been on lately, so I'm a little confused. If Terra is the solder in kingdom hearts 2 final mix, and said he didn't pick Sora, why is it not him, who was Roxas referring to in the world that never was, when he said why did he pick you? and then after the battle say you make a...
  4. Z

BBS/Ansem

Okay so i was going through the ansem reports. I put what popped out at me plus what i added about what I know about bbs... I was going to try to think up a therory but for now i want to what you guys think so i can get some ideas... Suppose to be 10 years before KH Kairi 4 Sora 4 Riku 5...
  5. Z

Is it just me....

First dont flame me for saying this because im not saying it is her but Is it just me or does olette look a little like the 14th member just even a little bit? As I said before I don't think it's her I just think they look alike
  6. Z

The other Xl members

Okay.. first i'm new to this new tread thing please tell me if i did something wrong.. Anyway.. so We already know Ansem was Xehanort's heartless... and Sora was only a heartless for a little while.. so how about the other Organization members heartless? If there were to be a strong heartless...
Back