• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Re: Chain of Memories

Re: Chain of Memories I know I can import from the US, but it's more expensive.... But is there any chance that it will be released here in Europe?
  2. U

Re: Chain of Memories

Re: Chain of Memories Ok I've been away for a long time now, and recently I replayed KH and remembered that Re:Chain of Memories have been released in USA. My question is: will it ever reach our beloved Europe?
  3. U

KHInsider Official BBS Trailer discussion

Re: BBS Trailer I LOVE YOU now seriosly, thats great, your the best!!!!
  4. U

KH another side

okay i know it will never happen still what you think of a Kingdom Hearts game were instead of playing with Sora n the good guys, you play as the bad guys? For example, playing as Xemnas or a future villain and instead of going nice and easy trying to protect, you would have to go no holds bars...
  5. U

Mansion..

Xehanort created the Room of Sleep in Radiant Garden and just like Xigbar said, with the Room of Sleep comes the Room of Awakening and Xemnas and Org, went to Castle Oblivion only to find the Room if Awakening, no other reason at all... And Zexion dont mentions anything at all about a portal in...
  6. U

NeoShadows

No way. Neoshadows are heartless, they are in the journal as heartless, they were already in KH1 Final mix version. Besides it doesnt make sense, Nomura would never do it. Near987: who knows? maybe itss because theyre pure, theyre hearts arent created
  7. U

Soul, help nedeed

yeah it clarified me a lot a open new ways to my theory thanks a lot ;)
  8. U

Soul, help nedeed

9. U

Soul, help nedeed

im working on a theory and im stuck in something and was hoping you could help me... 1st, a heartless is made of a body and a heart ( wich is filled with darkness), and a nobody is made of a body and a soul, am i right? So, a person is made of a heart, body and a soul kay? a hearts contains a...
  10. U

ansem

yeah, dodge roll is indeed your best friend and try to have aero on you constantly so you halve the damage.... also, if you want, ragnarock is not bad, if you have enough items to refill your MP ;)
  11. U

FM+

play and kick their asses or get yours kicked XD also, if you dont play ReCom, you miss anything especial ( ecxpet the theater play) in the FM of KH2?
  12. U

FM+

i was wondering, is there any website with the organization battles for dowload? kinda like kh-vids has all cutscenes for download?....
  13. U

Keyblade War

Ok ive been wandering what happened till the SE ( both of them) i think i know now First things first, we all know that MX is the bad guy in BBS so far and that he summons KH in the end but how and why its what ill explain. In KH2, Xemnas creates a Kindom Hearts with hearts and claims to be...
  14. U

DS = Xehanort

I've been thinking, what if the DS is Xehanort? I mean, think bout it just like Xehanorts heartless had no body and needed a cloak to have solid shape or someone elses body, DS might need a body ( MX and thus explaining why he comes of him in the SE) or a shell ( the similar clothes to the one...
  15. U

My theory on the ENTIRE PLOT OF BBS! YOU HEARD ME! (Some of it is unbased)

Oookay... its different, ya got say. I like the MX = Terra thing but i thing you twisted it a little, saying that Terra gave origin to the kingdom key with his light... its a little weird. And VAT living in Destiny Islands? I dont know and theres a flaw in all that: they couldnt receive the...
  16. U

KH final mix

Hey if you want to play FM in a european PS2, you need a swap magic and the game right? well can you tell if Swap Magic v 3.6 works with FM? also, will FM work in a PS3 or not? p.s. heres the link if you want to confirm if that swap magic works Swap Magic v 3.6 + Breaker Pro v1.1 DiscoAzul.pt
  17. U

HELP

Hades paradox cup, just before the final round ( wich is ridiculous, you fight Hades, who is a lot easier than those 4 together)
  18. U

HELP

Take Leon or Yuffie first, theyre the most annoying of all thanks to their speed than you do Cloud in, hes harder than Tiffa. Main thing be sure to have lots of elixirs and cast a lot of Reflectga. One thing that helps is having no combo bosts, only the negative combo, Fenrir/ Ultima and the...
  19. U

RE:CoM in kh2 opening

Re: CoM in kh2 opening Yes KH2 intro are scenes from the first game and from Re: CoM indeed
  20. U

BBS Theory (Keyblades, MX, Terra, Xehanort & the Ending)

I kinda like that theorys mix even if theres baely no proof i like... Especially the part where you say that MX ( if im not wrong) is created by KH or something superior whatever andyou say that he wants to be eternal, know why? Jsut like in KH2 Xemnas final batle he asks Sora and Riku if...
Back