• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

MX is Left-handed

I was watching the FM+ secret ending to check somthing in response to another thread, and then somthing caught my eye: MX weilds his bad-ass keyblade with his LEFT hand. Now there is only one other person we know of that does that: Ven. is there a connection? What do you think? This might be...
  2. K

Events Of FF:CC in KH:BBS?

I've been thinking about how BBS takes place in the past, and thought maybe Nomura would include Midgar and the events of Crisis Core in BBS. We would help out Zack or something. Plus we would see younger versions of Cloud and Arieth. Maybe we would fight alongside Zack against Sephiroth! (Flame...
  3. K

ES's attacks/moves=Terra's moves in BBS??

I had been watching some ES fight vids and thought of something: Since the ES is Terra ( or at least his armor) will the attacks he used in the battle be useable in BBS? Just throwing it out there.
  4. K

a few BBS things i noticed

I was just watching a couple of BBS related vids on my itouch to see more clearly, and noticed a few things: 1. In the scene when xemnas visits Aqua's armor, I paused right before the scene ends when they show her armor and KB, and I noticed somthing. The way the armor was arranged, if someone...
Back