• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Fanfiction ► Nomenclature

Right, then. I'm basically just copying and pasting a fanfic I wrote that can be found on my homepage. Credit for the story idea goes to Chiponyasu of the VGR forums and Lys Redwood for the "prisinte castle clean" line. ~*~ NOMENCLATURE Every Organization has its problems, Xemnas thought to...
  2. A

Favorite FF character name changes

Because it's always fun to give FF characters nicknames instead of their default names. What are YOUR favorites? Here's my list: FF2: Guy/Gus: #16 FF7: Barret: Mr. T FF8: Squall: Squally (I wanted to see Seifer call him Squally) Rinoa: Idiot FF9: I changed "Dagger" to "Garnet," so it just...
  3. A

Favorite webomic

Yeah, I'm sure the title is self explanitory. I personally like 8-Bit Theatre, RPG World, and usr/bin/w00t. Sadly, w00t never seems to be updated anymore. *Sigh* So what's your favorite webcomic?
Back